Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello visitors! I'm sorry it has been so long since I posted here but seems keeping up with the electronic info age is difficult when there are so many places to post. Right now we advertise on 4 or more sites ranging from homeaway.com, vacationrentals.com, vacationrentals411.com, etc. plus there's a Facebook fan page, and another blog at www.angelstide.wordpress.com. So you can see, I'm not the greatest at keeping up with them all but will try harder in coming weeks.

I've been posting lots of fun items at all of the spots listed so please visit us at the various spots real soon and be sure to join our Facebook fan page.

First off heading into summer I came across this wonderful website and thought it would be a fun for our guests to consider family portraits on the beach. Be sure to check out www.thephotographersstudio.com for portrait info in the Fenwick Island or Ocean City area.

No comments: